HIGHLIGHTS OF ZAN MEDIA’S 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Our first documentary film, Innovations, based on the book Man the Engineer by noted science and science fiction writer L. Sprague de Camp, hosted by Dr. Isaac Asimov AND featuring the first Apple Macintosh presented by Apple CEO John Skully.
• Our documentary short, Si Se Puede, the story of Roseland University Prep in Santa Rosa California, where underserved Latino students thrive academically, featuring Edward James Olmos.
• Working with both the Italian and Japanese embassies in conjunction with John Wanamaker Department Stores to create the documentary films, Italy Renaissance and Japan Dynasty featuring noted designers such as Hanae More, Comme des Garcon, Missoni, Valentino and many, many more artisans from both countries.
• Creating a series of promotional videos for the first digital Tetris games, with creator Alexey Pajitnov, for Spectrum HoloByte.
• Working with the Coca Cola Foundation and the San Francisco Parks Alliance for an educational video promoting the health benefits of the parks geared to a young audience, featuring Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom.
• Producing the promotional video for Big Book, the FIRST online directory before Google and the rest of the search engine companies.
• Our 2016 healthy aging documentary, Who Wants to Live Forever, the Wisdom of Aging, http://www.aginginc.com.
• Working with extraordinary Bay area political consultants like Michael Terris, Eric Jaye, Doug Linney, Jim Ross, Herb Williams and Kerry Mazzoni on campaigns such as Marin County Judge Paul Haaekson, Marin County Supervisor Damon Connolly, Marin County Sheriff Bob Doyle, Novato City Councilwoman Pat Eklund, the Santa Rosa Gang Taskforce, Santa Rosa City Councilman Ernesto Olivares and defeating the fireworks industry Santa Rosa initiative – only the second time in CA history.
And so many, many more. Heartfelt thanks to our clients and friends as we create some new memories in the year ahead!